Wednesday, 10 July 2013

INDIA OF MY DREAMS

India Of My Dreams- Reloaded

                 My heart is always in my dreams
                It always shouts, yells & screams
Let’s make India of my dreams
Let’s make India of my dreams
                Pious, Pure, Clean & Sweet
                Tidy people, sparkling neat
                Roads as shiny as tin sheet
                Rivers pure as mother’s feet
                Where’s there’s plenty to eat
                Everything from bread to meat
My heart is always in my dreams
It always shouts, yells & screams
                Let’s make India of my dreams
                Let’s make India of my dreams
Where every heart is free of fear
Happiness, Prosperity always near
Where population always dance & cheer
Food, Shelter, Clothing at its best dear
Healthy bodies from foot to ear
Tolerance, Liberty, Integration sheer
Peace & Harmony year after year
                My heart is always in my dreams
                It always shouts, yells & screams
Let’s make India of my dreams
Let’s make India of my dreams
                Where equality & justice always stays
                Unity in diversity, world would gaze
                Nation at all times on progress ways
                Each get rights & one’s duty never betrays
                Cities, states shining like light ablaze
                A role model nation that planet would chase
                Time spent in here be happy days
My heart is always in my dreams
It always shouts, yells & screams
                Let’s make India of my dreams
                Let’s make India of my dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Very Much.
Greatly Obliged You Visited This Blog.
Please visit on a regular basis as it caters all your needs